Lead the way to tomorrow’s energy network
- Lead the transition to renewable energy
- Maintain reliability during industry transformation
- Expand regional collaboration to unlock mutual benefits
Our Operating Principles
For the benefit of our customers, we:
- Attract, develop and retain a highly skilled workforce
- Operate the grid reliably and efficiently
- Provide fair and open transmission access
- Promote environmental stewardship
- Facilitate effective markets and promote infrastructure development
- Provide timely and accurate information
Our core values
We are honest, ethical and trustworthy with each other and stakeholders in all business dealings, reflecting the highest professional standards.
We strive for one common vision and are inspired by working together, with clear points of accountability, to be a world-class organization in meeting corporate objectives and serving our customers.
Internal and external excellence–we earn customer trust based on our quality, competence and discipline in our business dealings.
We value diversity, promote employee development, support work/life balance and foster an invigorating and fulfilling work environment.
We seek out diverse ideas and opinions, value transparency, promote “thought leadership” and openly share information both internally and externally.